Please do not visit the gym if you have these symptoms
Fever, Cough, Cold, Headache, Sore throat, Short of breath, Diarrhoea, Joint and muscle pain
1. Wash your hands before entry and when you leave.
2. All entry will be through the 24/7 access door. All members will need to scan on entry so we can monitor numbers.
3. You must use your own towel to cover gym equipment when you are using it. NO TOWEL, NO ENTRY, no exceptions (make it a large towel for yoga to cover the bolster).
4. Please, if you can, bring your own mat.
5. ALL equipment must be wiped down with wipes supplied by Samsara and then thoroughly dried with paper hand towels.
6. Group fitness classes will be reduced to a maximum of 12 members. ALL members must book in for classes.
7. Staff will be cleaning equipment on a regular basis and your safety is our number one priority. Samsara is a very clean club and we pride ourselves on keeping a high standard of sanitation.
8. Please bring your own water.
9. If you are unwell, even with the mildest symptoms of a cold, please do not visit the Club.
SAMSARA'S RESULTS METHOD
Technogym TGS Key stores all of your Personalised Programs. The system guides our members around the Club from one exercise to the next – showing them correct technique and range of movement, counting repetitions and rest periods.
Here at Samsara we are passionate about helping you meet your individual goals. Our personal training sessions are designed to help keep you motivated and educated about your health.
Samsara offers a range of dynamic, high intensity and nurturing group fitness classes. Our group classes are designed to offer variety and intensity that complements your regular workouts.
Samsara offers the full suite of gym equipment that is available to members anytime of the day including the revolutionary Kinesis resistance cable exercise equipment.
33 Gartside St, Wanniassa ACT 2903
(02) 6296 7174